One of the most beloved characters of children’s literature created by A.A. Milne, Winnie The Pooh also has a lot of wisdom to share. Read the best Winnie The Pooh quotes here about his views of life, love and friendship.
Users who enjoy them also love our Uplifting Quotes.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes About Love
- Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
- Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes About Life
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.
- Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.
- A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.
- I did know once, only I’ve sort of forgotten.
- My spelling is Wobbly. It’s good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
- Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.
- People who don’t think probably don’t have brains; rather, they have grey fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake.
- I used to believe in forever; But forever’s too good to be true.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes About Friends
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?”
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.
- If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
- Some people talk to animals. Not many listen though. That’s the problem.
- We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see.
- Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.
If you like those, also try our Best Friend Quotes.