Celebrate the return of life with these Spring Quotes. The season after the long winter when the cycle of regeneration begins once more, hopes are up and everything seems possible.
Users who enjoy them also love our God Quotes.
Wise Spring Quotes
- Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance.” – Yoko Ono
- If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome – Anne Bradstreet
- If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring – Victor Hugo
- Nostalgia in reverse, the longing for yet another strange land, grew especially strong in spring – Vladimir Nabokov
- Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come – Robert H. Schuller
- I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time – Robert Browning
- As sure as the spring will follow the winter, prosperity and economic growth will follow recession – Bo Bennett
- No man can taste the fruits of autumn while he is delighting his scent with the flowers of spring – Samuel Johnson
- No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn – Hal Borland
- I enjoy the spring more than the autumn now. One does, I think, as one gets older – Virginia Woolf
- Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring – Lilly Pulitzer
Cute Spring Quotes
- “Is the spring coming?” he said. “What is it like?”…
“It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine…” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower – Albert Camus
- It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart – Rainer Maria Rilke
- Aprils have never meant much to me, autumns seem that season of beginning, spring – Truman Capote
- Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don’t feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn – Marilyn Monroe
- Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes – Carl Friedrich Gauss
- I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather God has to offer – Dodie Smith
- In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. – Margaret Atwood
- Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment – Ellis Peters
You might also love our Happiness Quotes.