A good qoute can bring a smile to your face, inspire you to do great things, and help put your best feelings into words. Whether inspirational or made famous, these qoutes are worth reading and sharing with everyone you know.
If you enjoy them, you might also like our Motivational Quotes.
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart – Helen Keller
- What we think, we become – Buddha
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination –Jimmy Dean
- Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers. You can fill your life up with ideas and still go home lonely. All you really have that really matters are feelings. That’s what music is to me –
- Love is anterior to Life, Posterior to Death, Initial of Creation, and The Exponent of Earth –
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough –
- Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement – Golda Meir
- If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more – Erica Jong
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one – Dolly Parton
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe – Albert Einstein
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on – Robert Frost
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much – Oscar Wilde
- A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often. Oliver Herford
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else – Margaret Mead
- We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don’t know – W. H. Auden
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity – Albert Einstein
- I can resist everything except temptation – Oscar Wilde
Users who enjoyed these quotes also love our Quotes By Famous People.