These famous quotes are well known by everyone. Some of them discuss life and others are there to make you smile. In any case, it’s always worth reading them again!
If you enjoy them, you might also like our Motivational Quotes.
Funny Famous Quotes
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe – Albert Einstein
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on – Robert Frost
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much – Oscar Wilde
- A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often. Oliver Herford
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else – Margaret Mead
- We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don’t know – W. H. Auden
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity – Albert Einstein
- I can resist everything except temptation – Oscar Wilde
Famous Quotes About Life
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened – Dr. Seuss
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best – Marilyn Monroe
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken – Oscar Wilde
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth – William W. Purkey
- A room without books is like a body without a soul – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough – Mae West
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world – Mahatma Gandhi
- If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything – Mark Twain
- Without music, life would be a mistake – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them – Marcus Aurelius
You can do anything, but not everything – David Allen
You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
Users who enjoyed these quotes also love our Quotes By Famous People.