You can’t live with it and can’t live without it. Relationships with families are just as complex as they are beautiful. This is what inspired so many writers, comedians and thinkers to write these quotes about family. Family quotes help you put into words, your thoughts about them, both in good and in bad times.
If you like our family quotes, also try our Best Friend Quotes.
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything – Michael J. Fox
- When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you – Guy Lafleur
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Richard Bach
- My family is my strength and my weakness – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces – George Santayana
- For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands – Christina Rossetti
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city – George Burns
- Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten – David Ogden Stiers
- In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future – Alex Haley
- The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended – Robert Frost
- The family is the nucleus of civilization – Will Durant
- Tennis just a game, family is forever – Serena Williams
Famous Family Quotes
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them – Desmond Tutu
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege – Charles Kuralt
- Women’s natural role is to be a pillar of the family – Grace Kelly
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there – Barbara Bush
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven – George Bernard Shaw
- A man should never neglect his family for business – Walt Disney
- All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way – Leo Tolstoy
- When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching — they are your family – Jim Butcher
You may also enjoy our Nice Quotes.