The amazing quotes you are about to read can have life-changing consequences. Be prepared for a paradigm shift and for powerful words that will transform the way in which you see the world.
If you enjoy these amazing quotes, you might also like our Quotes About Life.
Amazing Quotes About Pushing Yourself
- A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for – William G.T. Shedd
- A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them – Bruce Lee
- We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire – W.B. Yeats
- It is never too late to be what you might have been – George Eliot
- Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage – Woody Allen
Amazing Quotes About How To Life Your Life
- If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said “Faster horses” – Henry Ford
- A tiger doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep – Shahir Zag
- Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see – Mark Twain
- The idea is to die young as late as possible – Ashley Montagu
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door – Milton Berle
- There ain’t no problem that some other dude didn’t have 1,000 years ago – Will Smith
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching – Gerard Way
- Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching – C.S. Lewis
- People often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning – Mahatma Gandhi
- Be like the flower that gives fragrance even to the hand that crushes it – Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- The greatest mistake you can ever make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one – Ellen Hubbard
- It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default – J.K. Rowling
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart – Steve Jobs
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go and do that, because what the world needs is people that have come alive –Howard Thurman
Users who enjoyed these quotes also love our Inspirational Sayings.